tempahan jahitan dibuka...kalau ada siapa2 yg nk order,ley laa email saya di sakura_blossom91@yahoo.com... anda akan dilayan dalam masa 24 jam...=)

Saturday 16 April 2011

~~ My 1st Batch Hairclips ~~

i know i should study more as the exam is around the corner....but i just can't force myself from making these cute things..[i think...haha] they are my very first handmade hairclips!! huhuhu btw,i'm very bad in blogging...so,if u have any doubt/questions,feel free to email me...i will reply to as fast as i could..[u know,i'm in study week,so don't be mad if i reply late ok..=) ]

here are some of the hairclips i made...=)

  
                                                

                                                                                                                        

                                                        















if u have any enquiry,feel free to ask me at my email sakura_blossom91@yahoo.com...see u soon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment